Offseason internet things can sometimes take on a life of their own…
Hopefully you saw Tuesday’s internet thing around the Bagel Boss Guy, and if not, here, watch this first. Then join us as we figure out which ACC fan base has the same sort of inferiority complex (and yes, Syracuse is a top contender).
Some of the larger topics this week:
- No, really, Syracuse basketball might be the Bagel Boss Guy
- Are we buying that Michigan can beat Ohio State this year?
- The Big Ten West’s a lot more fun than you realize
- Jerami Grant is two years away from a huge NBA payday
- Where do Syracuse running backs rank vs. ACC competition?
- Figuring out how Rutgers can both be bad AND keep Chris Ash
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs just under an hour. There’s a lot of Syracuse in the front half, then we preview the Big Ten in the second half of the episode.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, , TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: