Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rays vs Yankees Game Info
Tampa Bay Rays (26-15, 14-5 Away) vs. New York Yankees (26-16, 15-9 Home)
Date: Friday, May 17, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
New York, New York. City so nice they named it twice.
— Tampa Bay Rays (@RaysBaseball) May 17, 2019
Rays vs Yankees Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+104) | NYY: (-120)
Spread: TB: +1.5 (-190) | NYY: -1.5 (+160)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TB: 51% | NYY: 49%
Starting Pitcher: TB: Ryne Stanek (0-1, 2.45 ERA) | NYY: CC Sabathia (2-1, 3.26 ERA)
Rays vs Yankees Betting Trends & Stats
– Tampa Bay is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games against the Yankees.
– The total has gone under in each of Tampa Bay’s last five road games.
– New York is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
– The total has hit the over in five of the Yankees’ last six games against Tampa Bay.
— New York Yankees (@Yankees) May 16, 2019
Rays vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Rays-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
– First Inning Total Runs: 0 Runs (-105) – Tampa Bay Rays’ starter Ryne Stanek has a 2.45 ERA through 17 appearances, while the Yankees’ CC Sabathia has posted a 3.26 ERA through his six starts this season. In Sabathia’s last start, which came against these same Rays, he didn’t give up a run in the first. Same goes for Stanek, who threw a scoreless first inning against the Miami Marlins in his last appearance on May 15. If both pitchers keep throwing the way they have this season, another scoreless first could be in the cards tonight.