Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cubs vs Rockies Game Info
Chicago Cubs (37-28, 13-17 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (34-31, 19-12 Home)
Time: 8:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field – Denver, CO
— Colorado Rockies (@Rockies) June 11, 2019
Cubs vs Rockies Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-130) | COL: (+114)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+112) | COL: +1.5 (-130)
Total: 12 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 71% | COL: 29%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Jose Quintana (4-5, 3.77 ERA) | COL: Peter Lambert (1-0, 1.29 ERA)
Cubs vs Rockies Betting Trends
– The total has hit the under in four of the Cubs’ last five games against Colorado.
– The Cubs are 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
– Colorado is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Colorado’s last five games
Cubs vs Rockies Stats
– Jose Quintana has a career 4.32 ERA and 2-1 record in four career appearances against the Rockies.
– Peter Lambert has never faced the Cubs in his career, as the 22-year-old righty is making just his second MLB start Tuesday night against Chicago.
– The Cubs’ offense is averaging 5.23 runs per game this season (No. 7 in the MLB).
– The Rockies’ offense is averaging 5.32 runs per game this season (No. 3 in the MLB).
— Chicago Cubs (@Cubs) June 11, 2019
Cubs vs Rockies Prop Bet
All Cubs-Rockies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
– Home Team (Colorado Rockies) Total Runs: Under 5.5 Runs (-122) –The Rockies may have the No. 3 scoring offense in the MLB on the season, but Colorado has fallen into an offensive slump lately. The Rockies are averaging only 2.2 runs per contest over the Rockies’ last five games. The Cubs are also allowing the seventh-fewest runs per game in the MLB, surrendering 4.23 runs per contest on the season.